Thursday, 10 March 2011

Halifax and Studio Tours

I just got back from a fabulous trip to Halifax and I am already longing to go back. I just love everything about the city! Some of my favourite things include:

The market! A huge indoor market right on the water with everything you need, even some crafters!

Love, Me Boutique! It's nice to actually visit the galleries and shops that carry your work. This is the perfect little boutique with tons of wonderful handmade goodies from across Canada.
And of course, it wouldn't be a trip to a different city without a stop (or three) at the local candy store the Freak Lunchbox. I think of all the candy stores I have been to over the years, this one is my favourite.

I also found out that I was accepted into the West Hamilton Artist Tour (WHAT) that is happening Mother's Day weekend (May 7 & 8). More details to follow but you can view the website here

No comments: