Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Art in the Street

Before I head off to Haliburton tomorrow, I figured I should post some photos from the show in Guelph. It was a scorcher that day, but the volunteers were wonderful and really made the show for me. Oh and the fountain definitely helped keep me cool in the super hot weather!


The booth all setup! Though in the shade, I could not escape the dreaded humidity...



The rest of the booth. You will note the sweater on my chair, which I foolishly thought I might need when I left that morning.



They hired musicians to serenade the artists and visitors at the show. This guy was fantastic just on his own. Then an impromptu jam session started up and it got even better. I posted a video over on my facebook page, but the direct link can be found here


No comments: