Saturday, 6 April 2013

West Hamilton Artists Tour 2013


I am still knee deep in school work while I finish up my BFA here in Halifax, but sooner than I think I will be home and gearing up for my first show of the summer.  I am so excited to be participating in this show for the third year in a row, especially because I will be back in Studio 7 with painter Gord Leverton!  

Details!

Where: Various locations, I will be in Studio 7 (114 Stanley Ave, Hamilton) 
When: May 11th & 12th (Mother's Day Weekend)
Times: 10 am to 5 pm

Some more info:

The fourth annual West Hamilton Artists Tour is proud to present 10 studio locations hosting an exciting line-up of 21 local and regional artists working in various media including pastels, acrylic, pottery, stained glass, fused glass, jewellery, textiles, and wood.

Road signs in the neighbourhood will help direct you to the studios. You can also pick up additional copies of this tour guide at businesses on Locke Street, various locations throughout the city, or you can send an email to info@westhamiltonartiststour.com and they'll be happy to mail one out to you. 

Directions: 

From Toronto: QEW West to 403 West Hamilton, 
Exit Aberdeen Ave. (after Main St. W Exit)

From Niagara: QEW East to 403 West Hamilton, 
Exit Aberdeen Ave. (after Main St. W Exit) 

From Brantford: 403 East to Hamilton, Exit Aberdeen Ave

Hope to see you there!


No comments: