Sunday, 2 June 2013

West Hamilton Artists Tour 2013

So I am three weeks late in this post, but I suppose it is better late that never.  I blame my procrastination with the previous post.  I can't promise that this one is going to be much more exciting writing-wise but here's some pictures! 

All setup in Gord's kitchen!


Here are some of Gord Leverton's painting, he was my lovely host again this year.  Such a great and welcoming family (that once again kept me well fed).  I might have to kidnap their cat Malcolm though. 


I only took a few shots during our pre-tour crawl, mostly because I decided that I actually wanted to enjoy the night and not be the paparazzi the whole time.  The quality of work on the tour this year was really fantastic, the artists were really well matched to their spaces and each other.  Here are some of Paul Elia's pieces (which I am so in love with)


Amanda Immurs' paintings and mixed media work:


Elizabete Ludviks' jewellery:


Tara Lynne Franco's beautiful pottery


Still love Julia Veenstra's paintings!


After the show was over Malcolm was simply exhausted, and rightfully so.  All of that helping really wore him out. 


No comments: