Monday, 9 September 2013

Hot Mud Exhibition

I had to do a quick post of this show because it's wonderful!  I'm lucky enough to know a few people that are part of this exhibition too.  I have a huge appreciation for ceramics because I don't have the patience for it myself.

If you are anywhere around Burlington, go check this show out.  The show is open now until November 4th at the Burlington Art Centre.  Gorgeous work by Canadian artists, in a gorgeous space. 


The lovely Marianne Chénard's piece Silver Rose remade


Robin Lambert's installation:


Eliza Au's Twist


One of my Sheridan classmates: Zimra Beiner's Grey Alphabet


Carole Epp's To the best of their knowledge


Maja Padrov's Duets


Alysse Bowd's beautiful bells


 Two of Magdolene Dykstra's beautiful torsos


Denise Smith's The Wanderers


Denise Smith, Endangered (detail)


No comments: