Sunday, 1 September 2013

Upcoming This Fall

It's hard to believe that summer is almost over.  It's even harder for me to believe that I won't be driving two days back to the east coast for more school.  What's exciting about that?  Well I get to do a few shows this fall!


The first one is:  

Dundas Art in the Park

It'll be nice to do an outdoor show when it's not too hot like all of the summer shows.  Plus Dundas is a beautiful little town!

The details: 

When: Sunday September 22
Where: "The Cove"  Dundas Driving Park
Times: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm 


Next on the docket is: 

Mississauga Artisan Studio Tour



I participated in this show a few years back before I headed out to NSCAD.  It will be nice to be back, especially in a studio with two other lovely ladies.  Join myself, Noelle Hamlyn and Alison Syer of Eyespot Designs in Studio #4 for a great weekend



The details:

When: Saturday October 26 & Sunday October 27
Where: 2 Carlis Place, Port Credit, ON (see map above for details on all of the studios you can visit) 
Times: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm (both days)

Hope to see you there!

No comments: