Friday, 17 July 2015

Haliburton Arts & Crafts Festival + Etsy Made in Canada

Summer Fun!

Now that it's July I guess summer is in full swing, even if mother nature hasn't completely gotten the memo and brought more heat and sunshine our way. 

I've been busy over here balancing my new amazing full-time job with all this glass fun.  I already had one fantastic show in Guelph and now I have a few more to tell you about! 


Haliburton Arts & Crafts Festival

It's hard to believe that this will be my sixth year at this amazing show!  I'm so excited to go back to this beautiful location with so many other talented artisans.  



The details: 

When: July 24 - 26
Where: Head Lake Park, Haliburton
Hours: 
Friday: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm

Admission: $3 (Good for the weekend)

Etsy Made in Canada - Toronto
I am more excited for this show than I can properly describe.  In its second year, this is a show that should not be missed.  So many talented local etsy shop owners all set up in one place!  Who wants to miss that? No one! That's who! 




The details:

When: September 26th
Where: MaRS building, 101 College Street, Toronto
Time: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

FREE admission

Click HERE for more details on this amazing show directly from the Toronto Etsy Street Team 




I will also be back at the One of a Kind show again this year in the 5-day section.  But more details on that will be sent in the fall.   For now, please join me in Haliburton, Toronto, or online! 

No comments: